My friend, Meggan, gave me this recipe last year when we were out in Colorado visiting. Every time I make the cookies, people go nuts for them so I thought I would post the recipe here.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Yields: 60 cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1 stick butter
1.5 cups sugar
1.5 cups brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
(1) 18 ounce jar of peanut butter
6 cups oatmeal (Gluten-free oatmeal can be found here: Bob’s Red Mill)
(1) 12 ounce bag of chocolate chips
2.5 teaspoons of baking soda
1. Cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl.
2. Mix in eggs and vanilla.
3. Mix in peanut butter.
4. Mix in oatmeal and baking soda.
5. Mix in chocolate chip cookies.
6. Drop batter onto cookie sheets in large spoonfuls. Flatten with fork.
7. Bake 8-10 minutes.
Hope you enjoy these!
EDIT: You can reduce the sugars to 1 cup each and the recipe is still great.