We did not get a chance to send out a Christmas letter this year, so here is our Year in Review 2007:
- In the spring, we both had changes in our job. D went full time with Bell Creek Community Church. I went down to part-time at my current job to take a part-time position with a local pregnancy resource center as Director of PR and Development.
- On June 29, our beautiful niece, Elliana Grace, was born to Brian & Jenni.
- In August, we took a trip to Colorado to celebrate our one year anniversary! We flew into Denver, stayed in Boulder with friends, went to a friend’s wedding in Colorado Springs and canoed in Breckenridge.
- Dave, D’s brother, and Mason, our nephew, joined us for the flight home to Detroit from Denver and we got to spend time with them for a week.
- Also, right after we got home from Colorado, we bought our first house!
- At the end of November, we got our first dog, Piper!
- In December, I finished up my big graduate school project! Only one more class to go!