I woke up yesterday morning and my brain was bursting with ideas to organize this house. Nesting? I’m not sure. Clutter and disorganization zaps my energy and mood. My kitchen has been 75% primed since April (started to prep for painting & then, surprise, pregnant!). The “nursery” is a disaster area where all things without a designated place have ended up. In truth, we need to schedule some projects on the calendar or they will never get done.
Things on my to-do list:
1. Paint the trim in kitchen, living room and hallway.
2. Prime & paint the walls in kitchen, living room and hallway (and, possibly, nursery).
3. Put the finishing touches on the boys room including:
- Fix closet doors
- Hang RIBBA shelving for book storage
- Hang some pictures
- Hang some hooks to store backpacks and jackets