A few things we’ve seen on the Internet this week that we wanted to share with you:
- A sweet celebration of adoption at Adoptive Dads (you might cry…I did).
- The frustrating things that are said to adoptive parents and transracial families (makes me want to scream).
- An awesome song by Shaun Groves that he wrote for his friends/family who stood by him through his depression. I highly recommend you read his series on his experience.
- A documentary about Rosie Thomas (that I want for Christmas). All you indie music lovers will be interested.
- And, another great post from Sweet Juniper.