1. Egress Done! I’m so glad it is done and thankful for all our friends who joined us in our excitement. Thanks for all your kind messages. You know you have good friends when they can get excited for you over a window.
2. Our final home study is scheduled for next Thursday. Moving right along.
3. This Saturday, five friends from high school are coming over for a mini-reunion. Here we are senior year:
We’ve changed a little bit since then, however, I still need a tan.
4. I spent Thursday afternoon shopping for ingredients for the meal I am making on Saturday night. I’m not sure what I was thinking when I casually decided to make this recipe. It is probably the most challenging dish I have ever attempted. I’ll be taking pictures and posting them as long as it is not a total disaster.
5. I’ve been keeping up with the Compassion bloggers all week who were in El Salvador. My absolute favorite post was this one by Molly Piper. I would love to meet our Compassion kiddo someday.
6. We spent last weekend celebrating my mom’s birthday and we are off tonight to celebrate Dan’s mom’s tonight. We have both been incredibly blessed with wonderful mothers. I’m am thankful for all the wisdom they will be able to share with us in coming months 🙂
7. We hope you like the new blog! We needed to make the switch but it was taking me some time to make up my mind about WordPress. I think I like it, especially the bigger pictures.